LESSONS THAT PROMOTE ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE AND CONNECTIONS FOR LIFE
Finally, a curriculum that promotes academic excellence and personal safety, while giving students the skills to make connections that matter!
Based on the #1 New York Times bestseller The 5 Love Languages®, this curriculum uses research-based techniques that will help teachers and students establish both human and academic connections. Thoroughly field-tested, this material has been taught in many classrooms-public and private-with outstanding results. It reads like a book, with interesting stories and insights that dive deep into what it means to truly connect with students.
Inside you’ll find:
– Eight easy-to-use lessons.
– Curriculum that reaches all elementary-aged students.
– Instruction that connects students with their teachers, educational staff, peers, and family.
– Academic Focus Pages™ written at age-appropriate levels.
– Tools and ideas for all staff members to create an overall school climate of acceptance.