A Long Standing Offense

Do you have a long standing offense with someone? They mistreated you and you have never gotten over it. Let me urge you to take positive action. Don’t sit around the rest of your life letting anger control your life. Make one more effort in seeking reconciliation. Go to the person and tell them that you would like to ‘make things right’. If they are open, they will confess their wrong and you can forgive. If they are not, then ask God if there is anything else you need to do. Such as ‘return good for evil’. Whatever He brings to mind, do it. Then give that person and your hurt and anger to God. Pray for them, but don’t allow their behavior to control your life. God wants you to be free to follow Him.