At work, people express and receive appreciation in different ways. If you try to express appreciation in ways that aren’t meaningful to your co-workers, they may not feel valued at all. This is because you and your co-workers are speaking different languages. In The 5 Languages of Appreciation in the Workplace, Dr. Chapman and Dr. White will help you identify the five languages of appreciation in order to:
1. Express genuine appreciation to co-workers and staff — even on a tight budget.
2. Increase loyalty with the employees and volunteers in your organization.
3. Reduce cynicism and create a more positive work environment.
4. Improve your ability to show appreciation for difficult colleagues.
5. Convey the language of physical touch in appropriate ways.
Based on the #1 New York Times bestseller, The 5 Love Languages, Dr. Chapman and Dr. White give you practical steps to make any workplace environment more encouraging and productive.