Finally, a curriculum that promotes academic excellence and personal safety, while giving students the skills to make connections that matter!
Based on the #1 New York Times bestseller The 5 Love Languages®, this curriculum uses research-based techniques that will help teachers and students establish both human and academic connections. Thoroughly field-tested, this material has been taught in many classrooms-public and private-with outstanding results. It reads like a book, with interesting stories and insights that dive deep into what it means to truly connect with students.
Inside you’ll find:
- Eight easy-to-use lessons written in both scripted and abbreviated formats (average time per lesson: 35 minutes)
- Curriculum that reaches all elementary-aged students, including trauma-sensitive, complex, and highly capable learners
- Instruction that connects students with their teachers, educational staff, peers, and family at the deepest levels of understanding
- Academic Focus Pages™ written at age-appropriate levels. Students can use them during the lesson and the classroom teacher can reproduce them year after year
- Tools and ideas for all staff members to create an overall school climate of acceptance and break down walls of diversity