September 13, 2017
What social skills are you seeking to develop in your children and grand- children? May I suggest five essential skills needed by every child.
1. How to receive and show affection
2. How to express appreciation.
3. The skill of anger management. Few things are more important than
learning how to handle anger.
4. The skill of apologizing. If a child does
not learn to apologize he will have fractured relationships.
5. The skill of focused attention.
If a child can show affection, appreciate others, deal with anger, learn to apologize, and pay attention, he will be a responsible adult.